Alopecia is a condition that affects more than half of the population worldwide. Androgenetic alopecia is the most common type.
The medication approved to date is minoxidil and finasteride. When we refer to the definitive solution against hair loss we are talking about hair transplantation.
The development of technology in recent years has led to invention of another solution against hair loss, which goes by the name of laser LLLT (Low Level Laser Therapy). This particular laser has been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- LLLT Laser treatment is the ideal non-invasive solution against hair loss.
- Let’s take a detailed look at some of the features of this treatment:
- Low frequency
- Without Ultraviolet radiation
- Increases cell metabolism and blood vessel circulation in the scalp
- Slows down the rate of hair loss
- Strengthens existing hair and helps to regenerate it
- Safe and effective
- No side effects
- Simple and easy to apply
- Extends the life cycle of the hair
LLLT Laser has clinically proven results. During the treatment the patient feels no discomfort. It can also be used as a home treatment. The result offers healthy and strong hair.
A few weeks after starting the treatment, hair loss is stabilized and the results on the scalp are evident. Better volume and density of the hair.
The main action of the laser is the stimulation of epidermal stem cells(stem cells), the swelling of the hair follicles and the shift of the hair follicles to the anagen phase. It also induces better oxygenation of the hair and better absorption of the nutrients.